Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Whoah Boy!

Hello world. Haha. Forgot to update for almost a week now as I tried to be a fan of my own blog and I noticed that it wasn't appealing at all. It's like watching a movie you've seen 3 times on the same day. Anyway, how is it going Mr. Blogger?

Grandma left for Texas last January 28 to aid my aunt (Mom's sister) who is due to give birth on April(?) to their second child. She pretty much has some troubles handling their family now since my Uncle is still recovering from his past operation plus my 5 year old cousin (turning 6 on hearts day) is really a pain.. errr ok, a little troublesome in the ass. That leaves my grandfather and my other aunt in charge of the other house (which is just 1 house away from here) in our custody for 6 months. Everything should be fine here, except for the extra troubles now and then for my aunt. She's kinda "special". But basically, we're good. We're good.

I haven't played ball for a week. Oh no, this is bad. Bad indeed. But it's not because I was lazy or something, but the schedule has been a bit off track for that activity. I've been job hunting (oh yeah you read that right my friend) and finally, something to try out later. I was trying my best to skip call centers but oh well, 10 am this morning I will be @ Makati for an interview. Thanks to my friend Ella for the recommendation and we'll all be going there later. It's part time anyway so I am still spared somewhat from the call center era. Wish me luck for later then.

Oh yeah, Kung Hei Fat Choi! Happy Chinese New Year!

That shakes off some rust and dust. Ciaoz for now.


- Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment