Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Little Bit Outdated

Oh gee. I've left behind a few days behind of my usual stuff due to some mix up in my schedule. Was supposed to have my teeth pulled last Sunday only to end up sleeping the whole afternoon off and completely missing any chances of getting it done. We cancelled our supposed gathering that night for my epic tooth event and I blew it up. Oh well.. Another jampacked weekend on this one and chances of me getting it done is 50/50 once more. I've also missed playing ball for the last 3 days (4th later due to some commitments) and I hope I don't feel sore again once I go back on the court. I also kinda quit dancing and with the way these random pains seem to pop out of anywhere, I doubt I can go back to that also in a rush.

Fragile?

Pretty much everywhere all the time before. Not now though.

Last night, had a gathering with my beloved former factionmates from GE and it was a blast as usual. Food, drinks and tons of dissing as usual. Sadly, we're not fans of picture taking so yeah, welcome to another fun filled edition of my wall-of-text blog entry. But hey, still my blog so I run the show :p . Anyway, it was the usual pack last night (sans Maki again) and we were thinking of holding a regular get together to play texas hold em or hang out somewhere beside people's houses. That would be awfully cool! That also brings some hope into my usually hopeless social life where I just bum in front of the pc and chat people (minus the real emotions and actions whereas, I found myself stuttering talking in real life at times and it sucks) and that basically, is not pretty much called socializing. I need a job soon I guess. I'm still hoping for some calls from the companies I tried (and turned down before because of some circumstances) and I do hope this time I get it right. I am pretty much decided what to do now this year to give direction to my life.

Work this year and study on the next one. At least I can really pay for my fees now.


Back to a bit of slacking!

-Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment