Monday, January 12, 2009

Back on Track!

Hello there! Finally got my body parts functioning like the usual again so I think I'm good to go back dancing and playing ball later this morning. Everything else is pretty much better than it used to be before since now I am getting more than 10 hours of sleep a day (YES 10 hours OMG) for the previous 2 days that I was so shagged from pushing myself to doing activities I haven't done for years. From now on, I need to make sure I keep my body in shape for the strenuous stuff I'll be going through from now on.

Been getting some good feedback off my return to blogging (some criticisms said it's nothing but a plain WALL OF TEXT) and as much as I want to work on it, I don't wanna overblog this time. Write what I feel, post it and pretty much read it over again is fine. Wang bang thank you mam hoho! All the years of not writing really rusts up everything so I guess it's fine. Better to write something than nothing but like what people say, why settle for second best when you can get the top spot? Let's see what we can do about that..... Sticking for this manner of writing here for the moment though.

OK! Tomorrow back to playing ball. Dancing sessions now. Haha. Till next time!


****************************************

Grats to my sister for passing her entrance exam @ UST. Thinking of transferring there as well but not till I find a steady means of getting moolah to pay for my tuition. Hmm... Any job vacancies guys? :P

- Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment