Friday, April 17, 2009

Random Poetry

When you smile, my heart stops
All the good thoughts, all the props
Of a love that's in to deep
In my heart I'll always keep

I'll sing u songs and lullabies
Of all the emotions that in my heart lies
Screaming and reaching out to get to you
Oh I love you, it's oh so true

I just hope that no matter how long it will take
Even though forever, I will surely make
The improbable real, the unreachable possible
All this for my angel, who is just so lovable 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Smile, and my world brightens up
Kisses, that I wish u'll never stop
Hugs, that are just enough for my heart to mend
Time, that with u, I hope won't end

Pain, that I will never make u feel
Memories, that u can keep for real
Dreams, that I only want with u to come true
Love, I hope this is what u feel too
Cause if there's anything that I would wish to do
It's all just to be here with you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment