Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mixed Emotions

SORROW

Tears fall down
And smiles drown
Pain echoes in the silence of the hall
Where I used to hear you call

Neverending agony surrounds
This whole world around
There's no joy, no happiness
All but frowns of sadness

A tale of hell and its demise
I wish from the ashes where it lies
That's I'll be able to stand and face the sun
When all of this has been said and done..



ONLY ONE

You came and life just turned around
All my dreams in you I found
Tears turned to glowing smiles
May you be near or by far by miles

Your voice is music to my ears
Your eyes, they have killed all my fears
Your presence, here in me it lingers
Your face, I wish it was in my fingers

My life that was basked in fading glory
Was resurrected by you like an ivory
Growing in full bloom as spring is near
In my soul where I hold you dear

Doubts were erased as trust for each other tightened
Dark clouds cleared as our souls lightened
For no matter how much worlds are apart
You'll be my sanctuary, you'll be my heart..











No comments:

Post a Comment