Friday, April 17, 2009

Pillory of Fears

I thought deep inside that I'm strong
Only to prove myself that I was wrong
To think that it was in smiling that I'll find comfort
That I well deserve from all my effort

But eventually all the hardwork bore nothing
I badly crave, crave for this loving
A love lost that was found at the right moment
Only to end up with my heart being silent

I hope that words can shatter pain
Like dark clouds that bring us rain
so long as I'm breathing, I'll wait in vain
In this heart of mine, you will remain

May time pass, hope it goes
Blitzing like the rapids upon my toes
Bringing upon joy filled with tears
As my dreams come true, as our time nears
For it's with her words, I hope she hears
Vanquished are my deepest, and darkest fears


No comments:

Post a Comment