Sunday, May 3, 2009

Something for a Change

Well all I've done lately was post poems. Yeah, this is more of like a literary dump than a blog.

Okay so why am I a mess?

I'm thinking too much. Assuming too much. Not thinking straight. Not being fair. Being selfish to myself and everyone else that I care for. I kept acting on my own accord without even thinking how the people around me would feel. I am sincerely sorry for it so whoever I had offended/hurt in a way and by some miracle of fate, is reading this, I wanna say sorry. From the bottom of my heart.

Sometimes there are just tons of things that my mouth (or my writing in this case) can't say that they end up in the form of poems (that I write in this case, again lol) which are related to how I feel or just random thoughts of mine. Blah. Whatever actually.

I learned alot today as I reflected on how I've been acting. 

1. Live and let live.
2. Trust and have faith without asking.
3. Prove your worth to the people you love by showing them you deserve it.
4. Think before you act and don't end up regretting or being sorry for anything you've done. It's pointless and pathetic to end up in self pity or heavy regret.
5. Be patient. Nothing comes in handy no matter how much you work hard for it. If it's not for you then it isn't.

Well yes that's quite a ton of things. From being almost non-existing by spacing out during the Pacquiao-Hatton match up to that night's Colony Wars in GE, I can say I am just emotionally weak and dry. But after the whole day is off and I've done my soul searching, I found the answers myself. 

Back to the melodramatic Shakesperean mode (bleah).

Thanks for reading the wall of yak. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment