Saturday, May 23, 2009

Life changing events.. for the better and worst.

It has been one hell of a ride.

Ever since I lost my memory (it's been too redundant, explaining it over and over and over so I'll leave it to all those who know what's the real score lol), I've been on a roller coaster ride. I've been soul searching, emotional, scarred and battle laden. But I can't take away the fact that I have to live with these consequences, as well as what the people around me will do (or feel) over these sudden changes. And now, as much as I want to tell everyone what's going on inside my head, I can't put it to words.

So I'll simply leave it with this summary:

Life can change in an instant without us knowing. It could come so sudden that we never know what lies ahead after they do. It could spell doom, a new tomorrow or a never ending quest for answers. What happened to me has been a blessing and a curse; something that I have to live with as long as I'm breathing. I've had the best moments of my life, perhaps the worst as well, gone altogether just with a blink of an eye. I might get it back and I might not as well. Whatever is there, there is no point looking back now. For everyone else that I might have done wrong along the way, I am sorry. For everyone else that I have spent precious time with and yet feels the uncertainties of me not remembering it, I am sorry too. But I am being genuinely honest that with whatever flashes of the past I am slowly getting everyday, I am slowly getting the feel of what has passed by. I don't wanna look back. I just wanna go forward. I've never felt better, confident and happy with my outlook in life. Less tears, no more emo (if that's even possible haha) and all but positive thoughts. Because what makes the man in me are the people around who care and give their love despite all that has transpired. I am very much thankful for having you guys around me. I will take care of myself more now. Please stay the same.

And as for you, I love you, always and forever. Thank you for the patience and the love. <3

Life is short. Live it right. Live it the way you like it. Go with what will make you happy, and not with what will just help you survive everyday. Life is an adventure. Go out and find your destiny.

And keep believing no matter how big the odds are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment