Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Liners

Ah..... I haven't updated for a while. Valentines and my cousin's bday passed by (oh Justin's birthday also in that case) anddddd I have been toooooo laaazehhhh to update.

Ok I'm copying this format from one of Mel's posts.. These are one liners from songs that really strike me a note..

"If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head" (Daniel Bedingfield , If you're not the one)

"So goodnight, goodnight" (Maroon 5, Goodnight Goodnight)

"If only I could tell you something, to take it all away" (Simple Plan, Save you)

"We are who we were when, could have been lovers but at least you're still my day late friend" (Anberlin, Day Late Friend)

"I miss you, I miss you so bad, I don't forget you. Oh it's so sad" (Avril Lavigne, Slipped Away)

"Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure" (Aerosmith, I don't wanna miss a thing"

"I don't love you, like I did yesterday" (My Chemical Romance, I Don't Love you)

"I'll give up all I have to just breathe, the same air as you do" (Secondhand Serenade, A twist in my story)

"If love was a sport we're not on the same team. You and I were destined to lose" (Usher, Separated)

Hope you get to pick up these songs to listen to. All of them are nice. More in my head actually but that should suffice for now (cause I'm starving).

Ciaoz all~

- Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment